A gift to the COMMUNITY ARTS COUNCIL OF RICHMOND will help us to continue the mandate that we have held for over 41 years!
As a registered not for profit organization, we depend upon support, sponsorship and funding from individuals, groups and governments. This may be donated in various ways such as goods, donated space, gift in kind, grants, monetary donations, services and other means.
We strongly believe that art, in its various forms, is able to help build and unite communities, increase the “livability” factor, enrich lives, and encourage creativity of residents. Art is meant to be shared with everyone and should be available to all without limitations. In order for us to be able to continue to support the arts, artists and artisans we need YOUR help, membership fees alone are not enough.
AS A SPONSOR YOU WILL ENABLE US TO CONTINUE TO:
Our mandate to support the arts, artists and artisans in our community
Plan new events and exhibitions
- Provide publicity and assistance to artist members
- Empowerment of youth by providing creative opportunities
- Provide networking opportunities among artists
- Provide promotional opportunities through our website
- Share information through our Emails and newsletter
Help shape the direction of the arts in our community
AND YOU WILL RECEIVE
- Public recognition as an advocate for the arts
- Tax receipt (where applicable)
- Opportunity to display signage at events
- Special mention on our website and through our emails and media releases
We encourage you to think of us when deciding to make a donation or gift. Tax receipts are available to those who make financial or tangible (gifts in kind) donations to us. Unfortunately, services, space etc are not however, we can do a cheque exchange which would then make the tax receipt possible.
We have been fortunate to receive these “non tangible” gifts this past year and we would like to recognize and thank these individuals and businesses.
We are grateful to all our past and present sponsors and we continue to seek patrons interested in supporting the arts in Richmond and metro Vancouver.
The individuals and businesses listed below, have gifted us with services, reduced fees, space, goods and the like, they are: